These prices are effective as of January 1, 2017. They are subject to change without notice
The goods and services shown below are those provided to RELIABLE CREMATIONS customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other, requirements mean you must buy items you did not specifically ask for we will explain the reasons in writing on the statement that we provide describing the funeral goods and services.
Basic Services of Funeral Guide and Staff and Overhead – $2950
- Our fee for these services include
- Staff to respond to the initial call
- Conducting the Arrangement conference with the family or responsible party
- Planning the funeral or ceremony
- Consulting with the family, clergy or church
- Shelter of remains
- Preparing and filing of necessary notices
- Securing and recording death certificates and disposition permits
- Assistance with preparation and placing obituary notice
- Assistance with filing life insurance policies
- Coordinating service plans with the cemetery, crematory and/or other parties involved with the final disposition of the deceased
Also covers overhead, such as administrative expenses, facility maintenance, equipment and inventory cost, insurance expenses, and governmental compliance cost. In addition, this fee includes a proportionate share of our basic overhead costs. This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains.)
Standard Full Traditional Service – $5880
This is the fee for a Full Traditional Service and is a total of all the charges combined for the use of the facilities, the staff’s services, and transportation fees required for a full traditional service. It is shown for your convenience. (This fee does not include merchandise selected such as casket, vault, taxes or cash advance items that may be requested by family for purchase). Include items with * besides the price.
Use of Facilities and Staff
1. Viewing Visitation (Church or Funeral Home) – $395. Our service includes set-up of visiting area, placement of encased remains, display of floral arrangements; supervision of and attendance during the visitation.
2. Evening Service Wake/Rosary (Church or Funeral Home) – $450. Not to be held immediately before a Mass or Funeral Service. This can be held between the hours of 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM. Our services include coordination and supervision of the ceremony, display of floral arrangements, and staff to assist with the service.
3. Funeral or Memorial Service (Church or Funeral Home) – $525. Our services include coordinate and supervision of the funeral ceremony, displaying the floral arrangements, and staff to assist with the ceremony.
4. Graveside Service (Equipment and Staff) – $575. Our services include accompaniment of the remains to the cemetery, supervision of the graveside services, display of the floral arrangements, and staff to assist in the service.
**Additional charge for use of the facility and staff for Holiday Services – $650
**Additional charge for use of the facility and staff for Saturday & Sunday – $250
Immediate Burial – $3170
This is a burial that takes place within 30 hours of the time of death. There is no embalming the remains.Our price for immediate burial with no viewing, visitation, rites or ceremonies, includes removal of remains from place of death, transportation to a local cemetery, basic services of funeral guide and staff, bathing, disinfecting, and casketing of remains. (This service does not include any cemetery charges.) Our price is the same whether the casket is provided by the family or by Reliable Cremations. When the casket is provided by us there is an additional fee.
This includes removal of remains from place of death, transportation to and from crematory and crematory charges.
Preparation of the Body
Embalming is not required by law, except in special cases. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with a viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
Embalming – $940
Dressing and Casketing – $295
Barber – $60
Beautician – $100
Restoration (when necessary) – $85.00 (per hour)
Special Care for Autopsied Cases – $200
Refrigeration for Unembalmed Remains (per day) – $200
Adult Casket Selection Range – $1,395 ~ $16,000
Child/Infant Casket Selection Range – $125 ~ $3,000
Outer Burial Containers
Selection Range – $650 ~ $$9,985
**A complete list will be provided at Reliable Cremations
CASH ADVANCE ITEMS
The charges for these items are good faith estimates only, as they are billed to us from third party sources. The actual charge for these items may be higher or lower than estimates provided. A written statement of the actual charges shall be provided before the final bill is paid.
Certified Copies of Death Certificate (first copy) – $30.00
Each additional copy of Death Certificate – $4.00
Acknowledgement Cards (per box of 25) – $25.00
Register Book – $40.00 ~ $155.00
Crucifix – $35
Disaster Pouch – $125.00
Burial Clothing – $125 to $250
Headstone (Does not include cemetery installation fees) – $495 to $15,000
Air Tray/Combination Unit – $250.00
Urns - $150 to $2550
Cap Panels – $350.00
Flag Case – $195.00
Video DVD (first copy) – $195.00
Each additional copy of Video DVD - $10.00
Receptions/Repast/Breakfast – Prices available upon request
Transportation Price is negotiated by distance and vehicle. Please phone for details.
Receiving remains from another funeral home - $2195
This includes basic service of staff, transportation of remains from a local airport, transportation of remains to a local cemetery or crematory. (This does not include any viewing, visitation, rites or ceremonies.)
Forwarding remains to another funeral home - $3310
This includes removal of the remains from place of death, basic service of staff, obtaining necessary authorizations, embalming, transportation of remains to the local airport, and a minimum shipping container. (This does not include the use of facilities or staff for viewing, visitation, rites ceremonies, shipping charges or casket.)
RELIABLE CREMATIONS REFUND POLICY
Reliable Cremations has a no refund policy